Over 80% of print advertising is viewed on a screen-- not print! Websites by NewPrint.org provide the information your customers need without a blow to your budget.
We can build your website via phone call.
Call Sales: 309-232-9770
The latest in web design. Your site resizes to fit the size of the screen. This means your website will automatically resize to fit phones, tablets, and computers all with the same website.
Our websites often go live in under a week.
A three page website design starts at $99.
If you are running a small business and are yet to have a website, this is the time to take the initiative! A website helps you to reach out to customers to market and promote your products and services more effectively.
Our small business website designs can help you to build an economical and professional website for only a few hundred dollars! We offer affordable and professional web site development options from either templates or custom made designs. Small business web sites need to be affordable, but this does not mean you need to compromise on your professional image, functionality or marketing. Your website must generate customers and sales for your small business.
NewPrint.org will build your website with your objectives in mind. Driven by a core team of competent professionals with the technical expertise in providing world class IT solutions, our services are tailor made to assist entrepreneurs and businesses- large, medium or small, to hit the bull’s eye! We help you stimulate sales, build up your brand image, achieve your online targets, reduce overheads and more! We can help you adapt and evolve to the changing dynamics of today’s business world.
1. Your own domain (i.e. bobstowing.com), not a subdomain like the phone book company or other webdesigners offer. An example of a subdomain would be http://www.yelp.com/search?cflt=bobstowing//monmouth_loc= Of course you can see that having your own domain is very important.
2. We will design a custom website for you that is geared towards your business. Your $99 website will include 3 pages: a home page that tells what you do and why someone should call you, a gallery page for pictures (seeing is always believing), and a contact page that forwards your customers request directly to your email that you already use.
3. 3 email accounts like email@example.com to give your correspondence a more professional element.
4. SEO (Search Engine Optimization). That means we submit your new website to Google, Yahoo, Bing, and other top search engines. This is what makes your new website pop up at the top when people search for your product or service.
5. You get the assurance that your website is done right the first time with little or no hassle to you. We know that you know you need a website. If you don’t want to take the time to send us information and pictures, we will simply generate these from our vast database. We want your business, not your time.
89% of consumers expect all businesses to have a website, regardless of size.
88% of consumers who search for a type of local business on a mobile device call or go to that business within 24 hours!
Show up in search engine results.
89% of users will not leave the first page of search results to find a local business.
43% of internet searches performed today use a local keyword. 86% of those searches convert to a phone call or visit to the physical location (SE Leads)
70 percent of searches on a mobile device are followed up with an action within one hour (Bing)
20% of the searches made on Google are for local information (Social Media Today)
I know that when I’m looking for a local business to deal with – from a handyman to a florist, a restaurant to a seamstress – the first place I look is online. And if I find that the store or restaurant or service provider doesn’t have a website – or has one that clearly hasn’t been updated since 2003, or doesn’t provide an email address or phone number on the home page – I discount it immediately. I assume (rightly or wrongly) that the enterprise is unprofessional and low quality.
M-F: 8am - 5pm
104 East 1st Ave
Monmouth, IL 61462